UT Dallas School of Engineering’s UTDesign brings the real-world to the classroom. In this webinar, the faculty behind UTDesign break down the specifics of how this multidisciplinary capstone program came to be and how they manage it.
- Bringing the real-world to the classroom
- Promoting student success in their first pre-professional experience
- Encouraging collaboration across departments
- Managing a large multidisciplinary experiential program
- Dr. Todd Polk, Professor of Bioengineering
- Dr. Joe Pacheco, Senior Instructor, Bioengineering
- Dr. Robert Hart, Professor of Bioengineering
Download a copy of the slides here.
A one page handout overviewing the webinar is available here.