In the past two years, the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland has significantly expanded its experiential learning portfolio, moving from a handful of consulting projects to a multi-faceted, developmental program that is integrated into the core curriculum. Best of all, the expanded portfolio includes a number of low-cost, high-impact opportunities that have met with rave reviews from students, faculty, and employers.
In this webinar, Smith personnel will describe the strategy, resources, and timeline required for the shift, as well as their successes, lessons learned, and ongoing challenges. Participants will leave the session with practical tips and strategies to drive change in their programs.
- Strategy, resources and timeline for enacting wide-scale curriculum change around experiential learning
- Details of successes found
- ..and details of lessons learned
- With an emphasis on practical tips and strategies to drive change in your programs
- Dr. Sandra Loughlin, Director of Transformational Learning
- Allison Nederveld, Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
- Jonathan Southgate, Program Manager, Experiential Learning
Download a copy of the slides here.