EduSourced is a venture-backed & cashflow positive startup. We serve an emerging market in Higher Education: EduSourced helps schools better prepare graduates for the job market with employer-based student projects, both in the classroom and remote. We are building a world-class product that schools throughout the US already rely on and that we continue to improve. We are currently focused on providing much needed tools to allow for remote projects as schools transition to online learning. We have a sharp and lean development team passionate about building a great product for our customers. Success on our team is simple: build and release high-quality product updates.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years minimum development experience
- Extensive Laravel or other MVC framework experience
- Extensive experience in modern JS frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience developing clean, scalable code
- Experience optimizing existing code and queries for performance and scalability
- Self-starter. Ability to work without micromanagement and ask the right questions to get to a successful release.
- Experience developing and consuming restful web services
Nice to haves
- Experience developing a multi-tenant SaaS platform
- BackboneJS experience
Interested? Submit a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.