EduSourced is a venture-backed & cashflow positive startup. We serve an emerging market in Higher Education: EduSourced helps schools better prepare graduates for the job market with employer-based student projects in the classroom. We are building a world-class product that schools throughout the US already rely on and that we continue to improve. We have a sharp and lean development team passionate about building a great product for our customers. Success on our team is simple: build and release high-quality product updates.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years minimum development experience
- Extensive Laravel or other MVC framework experience
- Extensive experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Vue, etc)
- Demonstrable experience developing clean, scalable code
- Experience optimizing existing code and queries for performance and scalability
- Self-starter. Ability to work without micromanagement and ask the right questions to get to a successful feature release.
- Experience developing and consuming restful web services
Nice to haves
- Experience developing a multi-tenant SaaS platform
- BackboneJS experience
- Experience developing for Salesforce
- Experience with Instructure Canvas or other LMS platform
Interested? Submit a resume by email to email@example.com.