For 13 years, Neeley & Associates has been a premier MBA consultancy run from TCU Neeley School of Business. This TCU Neeley webinar covers is an insider’s notes on running experiential in an MBA program but also has applicability for undergraduate business programs.
- Running an academic program as a professional consultancy
- Recruiting clients from large corporate partners to nonprofits
- Juggling various projects formats (including multidisciplinary)
- Leveraging student leaders to help run the program
- Ed Riefenstahl, Director of Experiential Learning
Download a copy of the slides here.