With around 200 students per year spanning five engineering disciplines, the University of Vermont Senior Design is a large program with industry projects in a small metro area (Burlington, Vermont).
Program faculty share tools used and processes developed from the past few years as they developed their capstone program and began to work together across disciplines.
- Using EduSourced for capstone management
- Sourcing and selecting clients
- Managing project selection
- Overseeing capstone projects at scale
- Cross-department collaboration
- Dustin Rand, Senior Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering
- John Lens, Professor of the Practice, Civil and Environmental Engineering